History

Friday, September 17, 2010

How it all Started!

Just over 10 years ago my Wife & I designed our eco friendly dream home, on a normal suburban house block. We positioned the house as far to the front of the block as allowable to give us a fair sized back yard, as my wife likes gardening and I wanted to build a Garden Railway. The house design incorporated a basement and an attic. The basement is a workshop which allows the Garden Railway "right of way" via the hollow back step and out through the basement window, while the attic is a train room for the narrow gauge On 30 layout, now the Narrow Gauge has met the Broad gauge, with a very large oval of O Gauge track, with a passing loop, many sidings and a turn table. I am not modelling anything in particular, but it is definitely the Emu Bay Railway somewhere in Australia. I will ad photos as I tell my story, so please follow my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment