History

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

IT"S ALL HAPPENING IN THE ATTIC !



I picked up this plastic kit in pieces in a bag at the Sunday Market in York in Western Australia, where we stayed a few nights in the middle of the town for free. At last I have found a place for it.
The idea is to have the back open, so as you can see the Locos in the shed (Poetic License or is it Modellers License ?)


  My Wife recons I'm mad, but I like watching the trains coming & going ! You can see the cable ties holding the roof together. I am going to re-roof the shed & extend it out the back a bit more. Follow this Blog & see what You think, as I add more pictures & tell You how I'm going !

Today I put in an inspection pit (Not Finished) and all the track into the shed. A lot of work in progress. I forgot the supports for the roof of the shed. SEE BELOW !
A bit of paint outside the engine shed. It needs more roof out the back.
Track up to the next level.
The track is undulating, I'm trying to get away from that flat effect !
The bridge to the nxt level, it might be a bit steep, but who cares; I would like to run a tram up the mountain, like on the Isle of Man.
I have a big area to fill, I'm having fun in lock down, with this bloody virus !
A new station is going in !   Below, just the right height for On 30.
I made some uncoupling tools out of tooth picks.
Maude is my latest purchase from Hattons.
Maude is doing a bit of shunting.....a
A rake of wagons
Looking down the track, a long way to go !  Below:- A tram on the bridge On 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment